Job DescriptionThis is great opportunity for a confident and ambitious candidate to join a growing business and learn many skills.Have you considered working as a Sales Negotiator? Are you looking to work in a demanding but highly rewarding role? Apply now and start your apprenticeship journey!
As an apprenticeship, this vacancy is aimed at people wanting to start a career in Administration/Customer Service. The role will require working with various internal departments to provide support to our existing staff and customers. The role requires the learning of some key internal processes and tools.
This challenging and demanding role requires the ability to develop a good understanding of customer requirements, IT equipment types and service levels and be able to communicate to all levels of the business.
Communication skills are a key requirement and therefore a calm, polite and co-operative mannerism would be a requirement as at times of working under pressure there must always be a professional approach with customers and colleagues.
Training and personal development will be provided throughout the duration of the apprentice period.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Basic operational knowledge of MS Office products
- • Good excel skills
- • Some IT knowledge of different supplier’s equipment
- • Works well as part of a team
- • Ambition to develop skills
- • Ability to organise and prioritise
- • Accurate data input
- • Strong communication skills and techniques (verbal and written)
- • Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Future ProspectsAble to use own initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.
The qualifications consist of:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English & Maths