Job DescriptionAre you the confident, friendly and efficient type of person that wants to be involved in a Customer Service department and New Business acquisition?Are you looking for an organisation that wants to nurture you and further your development within administrative tasks?
The role will have a strong focus on Sales related exercises throughout the apprenticeship, with opportunities to be involved with the Customer Service team to implement sales strategies and customer retention, work alongside the New Business Team to capture new customers, and complete routine tasks such as post organisation, administration of sales orders and customer data, and assisting in the organisation of critical paperwork and data files.
Duties include but are not limited to the following;
• Liaising with senior members of staff to ensure that clients’ sales orders are processed efficiently and accurately.
• Ensuring the companies CRM system is maintained and displays the relevant information.
• To support in the implementation of sales strategies within the organisation.
• Generate new leads for New Business acquisition
• Organising marketing portfolios for customer meetings
• Have close contact with all of the internal staff and support in any administration duties where necessary.
Working WeekMonday - Friday (08:30 - 17:00 Mon-Thurs, Fri 08:30-16:30) 39.5 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent accuracy skills
• Communication Skills
• Good IT skills (MS Office, Sales Order Processing software)
• Polite telephone/email manner
• High level of organisation
Personal Qualities• Confident and personable
• Good communicator
• Adaptable and creative
• Hard working and motivated
• A good team worker
Future ProspectsFor the right kind of candidate, opportunities for promotions and progression on to the level 4 apprenticeship programme are both available as long as the candidate impresses during their first year.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)