Job DescriptionWorking in an assistance capacity to the Sales Team. Ensuring assigned accounts are contacted and leads are generated by various methods such as cold calling, ABI and historical contact list to ensure quote targets are achieved. This role requires a confident individual who will be able to work effectively under the pressure of a growing business.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, with a positive, hardworking attitude and work ethos. This role has a lot of progression into other areas of the company due to the growth within in the business.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be logging and sending critical information to all clients and work colleagues.
- First point of contact for incoming sales line (Calls & Enquiries email address.)
- Using assigned client contact list and updating potential client information.
- Where applicable quote for projects once identified adhering to sales procedure.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings for senior account manager.
- Where necessary attend meeting – at senior account manager’s discretion.
- Ensure that quote target is achieved.
- Ensuring the sales overview is always up to date at all times.
- Generate quotations of projects smaller than 4kw threshold (per plot) and send out on behalf of sales team ensuring assigned sales team are CC’d in and quote is logged.
- Ensure that quotations outside of 4kw threshold are passed to technical team and logged accordingly and chased where necessary.
- Keep filing system up to date and prepare documents for sales meetings where required.
- Prepare and send monitoring and maintenance quotes and update.
- Lost projects to be sent over to Ecolution Products and logged as enquiry.
- Ensure follow up actions are documented on the sales team Log and quote overview.
- Ensure logical diary is always up to date to ensure smooth handover to the technical and operations team.
- Ensure pre-meeting document is complete for senior account manager in advance of any meetings arranged.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm8.00am – 5.00pm or 9.00am – 6.00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Commitment to results: To be sales driven in order to reach monthly KPI’s and targets. An individual who strives to go above and beyond to reach results.
• Business Awareness: To be aware of current commercial affairs which have an impact on the business and be vigilant to changes and legislation which would have an impact on the sales team.
Personal QualitiesA confident hard working individual with excellent telephone manners.
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4 and within the business
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)