Job DescriptionAre you looking for a sales and Digital marketing role in Northampton? If so apply today!
· Maintaining the company’s website and client database.
· Creating mail-shots, creating newsletters.
· Overseeing social media – Facebook, Twitter, etc.
· Working with the designers to create amazing marketing content.
· Candidate must also display an innovative approach to their work, be confident in bringing their own ideas and thoughts. Ideally (not essential) to have some exposure to digital marketing through study or work experience.
· Answering sales enquiries via email and telephone
· Packing samples for new customers
· Shadowing customer meetings
· Assisting the Customer Service team
· Client visits and meetings
· Assisting at trade shows
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Able to travel to our office in Northampton daily
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Customer Service skills
- A high standard of written English; enjoys writing
- Looking to develop a career in sales
- Well presented
- Self – starter
- Good organisation
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Northampton for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.