Job DescriptionWire into your future career today with this exciting opportunity to become the Sales and Marketing Apprentice at this fast-growing ICT Company based in Redditch! Are you a confident, and motivated individual who is looking to launch into a future career of sales and Marketing? If the Answer is yes, then this could be the position for you!
Whilst working as the Sales and Marketing Apprentice in this fast pace environment, you will;
• Support the sales team in their administration
• Support the sales team in lead generation and outbound phone calls
• Support the company in keeping the CRM system up to date by calling contacts and ensuring their details are correct, editing where necessary
• Support the marketing department with maintaining social media platforms such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
• Reply to comments, messages and posts on social media platforms, on behalf of the company
• Researching and writing content for marketing material to include; blogs, news and website pages
• Create a company-overview presentation document to be used by the sales and marketing team
• Support the marketing department with the organisation of events, throughout the year
• Answering inbound calls with confidence
• Providing general administration duties, including; filing, scanning and providing office support
• Consistently learn and grow by asking pertinent questions
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8.30 – 17.00
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Good telephone manner
- • Organised
- • Willingness to learn new skills
- • Willing to work with different departments throughout the business
- • Possess a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- • Be able to work on their own initiative
Future ProspectsOpportunity to progress onto level 4 and permanent role for the right candidate
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).