Job DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting role where hard work is rewarded? Look no further than a career at ITEC! We are looking for someone with exceptional organisational skills to join our young, dy-namic, fast growing team.
• Inside sales account manager – handling inbound requests from named customers for quotations, information and assistance
• Contract renewals – running our contract renewal process from quotation to writing up the contract and completing the contract hand over to operations
• Business development – working alongside the external sales business development manager to identify new prospect and targeting them with marketing collateral and targeted calls to generate appointments
• Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Learning to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
Working WeekMonday – Friday 37.5 Hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Impeccable attention to detail at all time.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have a professional telephone manner and demonstrate excellent written Eng-lish.
- Keen to learn and develop.
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate on completion of this apprenticeship there is a possibility that you may be invited to undertake further training to assist with your development in the role.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).