Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity to work for a fast moving Digital & Media Company. We are looking for someone who is confident, approachable and with great communication skills to enhance our Sales Team.
• Strong Social Media skills
• Understanding of Graphic Design packages such as Adobe Photoshop
• SEO Knowledge
• Web Design Knowledge (WordPress or similar)
• Understanding of Sales/Marketing Strategies
• Strong Telephone Manner
• Ability to speak to new business/clients
• Confidence to close sales
Working WeekMonday - Friday 9am - 4pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Great communication skills
- • Computer Literate
- • Punctual and organised
- • Social Media Skills
- • SEO & Digital Marketing an advantage
- • Web creation skills an advantage
- • To be able to work to targets and meet deadlines
- • Enthusiastic
- • Enthusiastic
- • Confident
- • Organised
- • Self-motivated
- • Team player
- • Good listening skills
Future ProspectsWe are looking to work closely with our Apprentice and are looking for them to develop their skills and stay within the company. This could lead to role change if desired within the company, ongoing training, 3 monthly reviews with pay increases and bonus strategies, positions of Management of their department after a set period.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.