Job DescriptionFantastic opportunity to join a Software development company as part of the Sales and Development team.
|Working with the Managing Director as an operational support, dealing with enquiries and communicating with prospects and existing customers to present and secure new business.
Take enquiries from the web, email or telephone and manage these enquires through to sign off
Present the software to potential clients using web technology
Communicate with prospects and clients on their Needs Analysis
Involvement with corporate Blog site
Maintain demo data on our demo servers to best showcase our products and services
Attend external events to promote OpenCRM
Keep abreast of competitor products
Working Week9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Enthusiastic individual with a high degree of Integrity
- Good communicator – someone who can understand what a customer requires and explain solutions to any problems
- Good written communication for email and presentation of ideas
- Work within the small team but have the ability when required to work on own
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Able to take ownership of tasks and have a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present an idea/creative concept to the team
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate with progression on to Level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Middlesbrough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.