Job DescriptionKnock on the door of your future career today! Are you wanting to get into the fast pace world of Estate Agency?! Then this role is perfect for you! We are looking for a Sales and IT Support Apprentice to join our Droitwich Team and learn all areas of Estate Agency.
As the Sales and IT Support Apprentice, you will;
Reporting to the Managing Director & Sales Manager you will be engrained in the established Sales Department, adding strength and further support to the Senior Valuers & Sales Team
Duties will include:
• Assisting Senior Sales Staff with new property instructions
• Order EPC & Floorplans for any properties if needed
• Making sure paperwork for New Instructed properties is up to date before launch date
• Preparing & Delivering the ‘Sales Gift Bag’ to all valued properties
• Promoting all properties through a range of marketing techniques, including Social Media, Website and Canvassing
• Produce canvass letters/artwork for properties at numerous stages of the sales process and deliver these to the areas as needed
• Attend viewings on Saturdays
• Registering applicants and keeping in regular contact during busy periods
• Office cover during busy periods
• Keeping Rightmove up to date with Featured Properties, Premium Listings & position against competition
• Regular check and liaising with the Manager & Valuers on which stock needs a ‘health check’
• You will also be the In house IT Support Champion, supporting with a variety of Technical issues such as fixing printers and computers,
• Training staff members on the computer systems
• Ensuring all wires meet Health and Safety Regulations
• Set up IT equipment for new staff.
• Manage Databases
• Ensure all confidential documents are password protected.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 08:30-17.30 Saturday 9:30 - 15:30
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Previous experience in customer service or sales is desirable
- • IT Literate
- • Keen eye for detail
- • Proactive
- • Organised
- • Outgoing
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Willing to learn
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4 Available or permanent role for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).