Job DescriptionDo you love working with social media? Are you passionate about marketing? Are you a creative individual? Would you like to work for an ever-growing digital marketing agency? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
On a day to day basis the candidate can expect to:
• Manage content for websites, social media accounts, blogs and e-newsletters.
• Work with stats across all digital platforms – reviewing, analysing and making recommendations.
• SEO reviews of websites and researching opportunities to improve SEO position.
• Support digital projects and contribute to the development of strategies for paid and organic channels.
• Contribute to content creation for digital platforms, printed materials and press releases.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and updating the company website.
• Attend local networking events and press events where appropriate.
• New office in St.Neots town centre.
• £5 per hour throughout your apprenticeship, to be reviewed every 3 months with the prospect of a raise for good performance.
• Support and development throughout your apprenticeship.
• For an outstanding apprentice the possibility exists of funding further training at the end of your apprenticeship should your personal development goals match that of Lilac James. For example, web development training or international SEO training.
• A flexible, mature and supportive management structure.
• The ability to learn from existing staff members with over 50 years’ experience in marketing.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Good IT Skills. Being able to turn their hand to a range of different software and systems.
- • Able to work effectively in a team.
- • Good customer service skills.
- • Be aspirational, wanting to continually develop themselves and their career, keeping up to date with the latest updates and trends in digital marketing. Learning does not stop at the end of your apprenticeship, it is lifelong.
- • Be creative. There is a lot of noise in the highly competitive digital marketing arena, it takes real creativity to be heard through it.
- • Be inspired to work within a team and help grow Lilac James Co. Teamwork is key, Lilac James is committed to ensuring the growth of the company benefits all employees.
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full time employment for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.