Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to continue to build your IT career through a level 4 qualification within a company who are looking for someone to support the growth and development of the business. You will be faced with exciting new opportunities and challenges within a fast-paced environment.
You will gain a unique opportunity to understand and learn new skills that create an award-winning business formula that creates a fast growing highly successful Microsoft Consulting Partner.
You will have the opportunity to support the future success of business growth and find your strengths and develop new skills through new opportunities and constant challenges in a fast-paced environment that is never dull.
The role will be mainly IT customer support, but you will have the opportunity to learn additional skills if desired. A new division is also being set up to offer clients training where you can support creation of videos for both marketing and training purposes. The role will see you working with a wide variety of people from sales and clients, as well as marketing agencies whom we engage with from time to time.
• Providing support cases with suppliers – mainly Microsoft to resolve client product issues.
• Potential to support creation of videos for training and marketing purposes.
• Support clients with minor level 1 support and easy ‘how to’ queries.
• Tracking of support cases and status to ensure clear communications.
• Ensure great customer experience throughout time dealing with Cloud9.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- • Reliable and the ability to see tasks through to completion.
- • Ability to organise own work to achieve deadlines.
- • Customer focused to deliver best customer experience.
- • Patience.
- • Research skills to identify solutions.
- • Ambitious with high motivation to learn new things
- • Ability to learn independently
- • Highly self-motivated
- • Team player
- • Attention to detail to create high quality results
- • Ability to see a task through to completion in timely manner
Future ProspectsPotential full time position in the business
Assessment of the Competence component (Edexcel) will be carried out in the workplace over the full duration of the program. The assessor will visit the apprentices in the workplace at-least once every 6-8 weeks to gather evidence. Your training will consist of:
• Edexcel BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals (QCF).
• City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma for ICT Professional.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded with a City and Guilds L4 Diploma for ICT Professionals and a L4 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals.