Job DescriptionA fantastic, local eCommerce focused employer specialising in photography studio equipment utilising a variety of third party sales platforms.
HWA Mart Ltd are looking for a bright, sparky individual to bring their creativity and flare to a team of 5 individuals. This will be a very varied role focussed on SEO with the responsibilities as follows:
• Competitor analysis
• SEO and key words searching
• Increase brand awareness across Europe
• Photo editing
• Website editing
• Managing marketing campaigns
• Manage eCommerce using third party platforms e.g. eBay & Amazon
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Ideally Photoshop knowledge
- Positive can-do attitude
Future ProspectsPotential to progress onto a Level 4 qualification and full-time permanent employment
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.