Job DescriptionThis new role will be looking to oversee the follow up and verification of completed tickets in Connectwise. You will take any calls that come in from customers in relation to existing tickets and ensure the relevant information is added to their case and pass this onto the assigned engineer.
To deal with calls that relate to existing customer enquiries, directing queries as necessary to the
appropriate member of staff or department in order to help maintain customer satisfaction.
• To act as overflow for incoming calls to the Service Desk, to log the calls in ConnectWise and to
monitor the progress of any matters assigned to the technical team within the parameters of the
established Service Desk procedures, in order to ensure client data is accurately maintained.
• To respond appropriately to technical queries raised, through effective prioritisation in order to meet
SLAs and to ensure client satisfaction.
• To manage all technical cases effectively to ensure that clients are kept up to date with progress, that
each case is handled appropriately, that the status of each case is kept up to date in ConnectWise
and is closed off as soon as the case is completed.
• To work as part of a team in order to assist colleagues, to cover for absences, etc. in order to ensure
that Company standards are maintained and objectives met.
• To monitor and ensure all active requests in ConnectWise have been updated or responded to using
the established processes and procedures, in order to meet SLAs and to ensure client satisfaction.
• To follow up and verify any completed requests in ConnectWise that require verification, ensuring
that the request has been actioned and completed to the client’s satisfaction
• To ensure any calls that have been abandoned on the Technical Support Line are called back within 1
hour, to ensure client satisfaction
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• GCSE maths and English or equivalent.
• Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft technologies
• Experience/Knowledge of Connectwise
• Experience/Knowledge of LT RMM
• Relevant IT Qualifications
• Previous experience of IT helpdesk support
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
• Ability to deal direct with clients in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent
internal and external customer communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively independently
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Willingness to learn and innovate
• Ability to prioritise and to manage time effectively
• Excellent influencing skills
• Good all-round PC skills
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGreat IT Skills and Customer Service Skills are required for this role
Personal QualitiesA positive can do attitude
Future ProspectsAir IT are looking for someone to grow with the team and progress through the company
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)