Job DescriptionWorking in a digital agency environment the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn their trade at the coalface. The role provides a great deal of variation as the candidate will be working with a range of different clients in different sectors across the whole range of digital marketing engagements.
– Supporting the marketing managers and account managers in their day to day execution and engagement with clients
– Daily interface with clients
– Email marketing
– Online advertising – PPC (Adwords, Bing, Social advertising)
– Website development
– Search engine optimisation
Managing changes to client websites
– Involvement in new website development projects including ecommerce
– Administrative duties including managing internal client job systems, time reporting, creating monthly reports
– Handling customer enquiries and support queries
Working WeekMonday- Friday 9am- 5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Computer Literate
- Customer Focused
- Competent on Microsoft packages
- Competent on Social Media
- Passionate about social media
Future ProspectsProgression into a full time role.
The qualification gained from this apprenticeship will be:
• Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
On completion of the apprenticeship, you will be awarded with a City and Guilds L4 Diploma in Digital Marketing and will successfully be able to create marketing plans, analyse data and create leads. Following successful completion of this programme, you can apply to the Chartered Institute of Marketing.