Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company based in Westcliff-on-Sea. You will be working with the Digital & Marketing Manager to promote brand awareness and maintaining the company website and social media.
As a Digital Marketing apprentice, you will play an integral role in maintaining the company’s online presence. You will be responsible for engaging the audiences across all social media platforms, whilst being creative to maximise engagement to promote awareness of the company’s products.
Daily duties will include but not limited to:
- Website Maintenance
- Marketing Campaigns
- Blogs & Vlogs
- Editing of pictures for uploading to website
- Managing all social media platforms
- Improvement of customer engagement
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Effective Communication.
• High standard of literacy and letter writing.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Competent with all relevant ICT platforms.
• Enthusiasm and flair for social media.
• Knowledge of all social media platforms.
Personal Qualities• Creative yet logical mind.
• Can-do attitude.
• Ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
• Committed to playing a key role in the growth and success of the business.
• Willing to go the extra mile
Future ProspectsFull-time opportunity with the company
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)