Job DescriptionA fabulous opportunity for a budding Social media blogger – if you love to blog and have a real knack of engaging your audience then look no further- We have a rare position opened up for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with our prestige employer based in the Leicester City Town centre.
Our clients include retail, house builders, technology companies, education, public sector, FMCG and everything in-between.
You will be responsible for our client requests – and managing their accounts-
Using all social media platforms-
Be proficient in Photoshop
Creative in design
Be able to think outside the box
Enjoy creative writing
You will have the opportunity to work in all the departments covering advertising, design, PR and online.
• Answering telephones and speaking with your clients
• Administrative duties
• Prioritising your workload
• Managing your time effectively
• Reporting to the Marketing manager
• Designing advertising campaigns for your clients
Working WeekMon - Fri- 8.30am-5-30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Creative writing skills
- Works well under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and approachable
- Creative thinker
Future ProspectsThere will be an opportunity for a progression route to a digital marketing level 4 and perhaps a permanent role if you have shown your commitment drive and ambition towards the role and the company.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.