Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to work for a Bournemouth based plus sized events company. They produce a quarterly fashion and lifestyle magazine and you will mainly be required to run the company’s social media site and blog posts.
You will be assisting in the following areas:
– Running and updating our Social Media accounts which include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– Creating exciting content for the social media pages to attract potential customers.
– General administration assistance such as answering and making calls and using Microsoft packages.
-Improve on our number of followers on social media
-Responding to posts on social media
-Assisting in events.
-Researching and writing blogs for our website and assisting in website design and updates (Training will be given on this)
Working WeekMonday to Friday (30 hours a week) to include some weekend work.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills- Ability to use own initiative
- Organised and able to handle large amounts of information
- Interests in plus sized fashion, beauty and latest fashion trends
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise work/tasks
- Work within a team
- IT literate
Personal Qualities-Positive work attitude
-Ability to work to own initiative
Future ProspectsFull-time permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship programme
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)