Job DescriptionFantastic Opportunity to join an established company working alongside the Social Media department as part of the professional team.
|The role of Social Media Apprentice is to work as part of a professional team using in-house software tools to support social media campaigns for clients.
The day-to-day role will be varied and include undertaking tasks as directed by the SEO team or managers. The SEO team will be responsible for training and guidance throughout the process.
You will assist with the delivery of social media campaigns that are designed to increase the visibility of a client’s websites. This will include understanding the client’s customer base, identifying content that is relevant to their business and promoting content through social channels.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills Actively use social media channels
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong IT skills with experience of design related PC based software.
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Accuracy, attention to detail and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
The ability to work effectively with others and take on new tasks that arise from future needs in the company
Demonstrate reliable attendance and punctuality
Personal Qualities Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Future ProspectsPermanent position with progression on to Level 4 for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Middlesbrough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.