Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Social Media Apprentice to work within the media team to promote our products using various social media platforms. If you have a keen interest in marketing and want to promote a company then this is the role for you.
Managing the content for the business, other brand websites and social media platforms, including written content and blogs.
*Be the voice of the brand, responding to all communications from followers in a timely fashion, ensuring tone of voice and brand values are in keeping with guidelines
*Monitor social media data to review effectiveness of campaigns, social listening and brand amplification
*Maximise traffic to their social media channels and website to achieve daily engagement from their followers
*Working with the digital marketing team and compliance team to produce designs for content.
*Working closely with the departments of the business, external agencies, researching market topics to source and create innovative and engaging content.
*Supporting the department with marketing activity and campaigns.
*Deliver quarterly social media and content strategies to ensure consistent levels of activity are seen across all digital platforms in line with business activities.
*Protect the brand image and associated brands, monitoring activity, competitor activity and online mentions.
*Keeping abreast of topical/current trends and ways to increase brand awareness for the group.
Working WeekMonday- Friday 9am-6pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving Skills
- Competent on Microsoft packages
- A passion for digital and content marketing
- Positive attitude
Future ProspectsProgression onto the next qualification and a full-time position.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.