Job DescriptionFantastic Apprenticeship Opportunity. This apprenticeship is ideal for someone who is interested in digital marketing, marketing communications, and social media. This marketing apprenticeship is great for someone who wants to get digital marketing experience in the professional services sector.
|The candidate would work as part of the Marketing Team.|
As a social media and digital marketing apprentice, you will support the Marketing and Business Development Manager in building the web and social media presence of the company and its brands. You will take an active involvement in supporting areas of website optimisation, web analytics, online trends, social media campaigns.
On a daily basis you will have responsibility for a number of tasks, including but not limited to:
· Creating social media strategies and schedules
· Executing search engine optimisation strategies
· Writing content for our website
· Conducting market research and analysis for website projects
· Participating in a mixture of internal and supplier meetings
· Contributing new and fresh ideas to the business
· Support digital and social marketing efforts across the Gale and Phillipson and Dynamic Cash Management brands
· Researching and brainstorming new social media campaigns, blogging programs, and digital marketing strategies
· Assist in managing company Social Media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
· Developing graphics for promotions, and e-shots
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good with computer packages
• Experience with Social Media
• Good inter-personal and communication skills
• Good written and verbal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work on own
• Digital awareness and ability
Personal QualitiesThe right person for the job will be confident and enthusiastic. You will be self-motivated and have a positive, mature and professional attitude at all times, but also be able to work as part of a team. You should have excellent IT skills which you will be able to enhance during your employment.
Future ProspectsPermanent Position for the right candidate with progression on to Level 4
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Middlesbrough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.