Job DescriptionDo you know the difference between your "your" and your "you're"? Do you like to play on Facebook and look at fancy charts? Good news. We're hiring! Twilo Creative is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to work on a range of exciting online marketing projects.
As our Digital Marketing Apprentice you will work hands-on with the team in order to deliver effective online campaigns geared to generating traffic, brand recognition, leads and sales for our clients using social media, pay-per-click advertising and search engine optimisation.
You will learn to manage client’s advertising budget in the form of pay-per-click and social media advertising, while monitor engagements and generating reports.
An excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar is a must.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsYou must be eager to learn
• Have a good online presence and following
• Be obsessed with stats and results
• Be willing to work collaboratively
• Have good communication skills
• Show confidence when speaking with clients both face-to-face and on the phone
Personal Qualities• Punctual
• Friendly personality
Future ProspectsPermanent position for the right candidate
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)