Job DescriptionLooking to work for a Global Leader in the engineering industry? Now in their 25th year, Cooper Technology are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to assist with their Social Media & Digital Marketing activity & help manage the email marketing campaigns
Reporting directly to the marketing manager, this role is to contribute to the smooth running of the company’s marketing function including Social Media, Digital Marketing and Marketing Administration.
Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing web content – keeping the information on the website current and updated including “news” section
- Carry out customer and market analysis/research
- Manage the content on the companies Social Media platforms
- Identify new Social Media platforms for effective use by the business
- Assist on production of product catalogues using programmes such as Photoshop and Indesign
- Work with Marketing and Commercial Team to ensure all leads are successfully managed in WordPress and Mail Chimp
- Other tasks may also be required
Given time, you will develop your career both practically and academically and you will receive full training and support from both Cooper Technology and the training provider.
Working WeekMonday – Thursday 8.30-5 Friday 8.30-14.30 37.5hrs pw (Cooper will pay an additional £20/week for transport contribution)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills- Social Media Savvy – knowledge of multiple platforms
- Confident user of all aspects of MS Office
- Excellent written communication skills
Personal Qualities- Patient with good attention to detail
- Reliable and hardworking
- Willing to learn new skills and techniques
Future ProspectsCooper Technology will offer the opportunity to progress onto the level 4 qualification and furthermore the opportunity to gain a University Degree (BSc). They are looking to offer a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)