Job DescriptionWe require a Social Media & Graphic Design Apprentice to join and assist in the video editing, graphic and social media side of work.
We are looking for a fairly experienced young person from the Croydon Area interested in developing their skills and portfolio by working for us full time.
We want someone with experience in either Adobe Premier, After Affects and Final cut who is has the creative edge with a portfolio of some of their work interested in working with us to develop our training videos as well and videoing our training videos.
They also need to have social media skills to assist with the day to day activities around Digital Marketing.
They must be self-starters, hardworking, very focussed and be committed to a challenging and intense working schedule. Clear communicators.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Competent in Microsoft office suite
• Good grammar and punctuation
• Good communication skills
• Able to work own initiative
Personal Qualities• Be extremely hungry for a career in Digital Marketing and Social Media
• Have good command of all MS Office applications
• Be highly organised and can manage their day effectively
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well with others and be a team player
• Live locally to Weybridge
Future ProspectsUpon completion, you may be offered a full-time position.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)