Job DescriptionAre you always using social media in your spare time? Do you enjoy marketing and communicating with people on line? If so this could be the ideal opportunity to make your hobby your career.
This an excellent opportunity working for a small business who promote products on line and also market their storage facility.
Working in a small, friendly and busy team, the role will be very varied and include:
- Assisting with all aspects of social media activities including Twitter, Google, Facebook, and managing campaigns
- Data entry on the computer system
- Managing e-marketing campaigns
- Analysing the success of social media and campaigns
- Assisting with the managing of an Ebay presence and managing sales and customer communications as a result of the product listings
- Listing products on line
- Using in-house computer systems.
- Answering the telephone and other admin duties such as filing
Training will be given however basic social media, web and admin skills would be highly desirable as well as customer service skills.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 35hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate
Good communication skills
Motivated and social media interest
Future ProspectsTo become a permanent member of the team
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)