Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity based in Melton Mowbray! Midas Media are in search for an enthusiastic and highly organised Social Media Marketing Apprentice to work with the team on content and social media projects. If you have a creative mind! Apply now!
We are a young and energetic digital marketing agency with an apprentice position available to really make your own.
In the role you will use your creative flare to help research, produce and schedule content, interacting with customers and measuring the success of Social Media across multiple sectors and industries.
Job Highlights: –
- Assist with developing content calendars and social media strategies for multiple platforms and accounts
- Research and write social content and posts
- Posting content, monitoring and responding to interactions
- Analysis and reporting, taking action on any issues
- Help co-ordinate and manage campaign timelines, deliverables and outcomes
Looking for job variety? You’ll be given the freedom to research, learn, test and train to progress your marketing knowledge and enhance your work.
You will be smart, a self-starter and energetic with the confidence to put ideas forward. A strong communicator with good written and verbal communications skills in English.
Above all else you must be keen to succeed and enjoy a relaxed working atmosphere and surroundings!
We are incredibly enthusiastic about what we do and are seeking a star in the making to join our diverse team.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Experience in Photoshop, and a passion for Digital Marketing / Social Media.
• Enthusiastic and an eager to learn
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
• Team Player
• Works on own initiative
• Accountable for own workload
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic
• Confident and bubbly
• Using Initiative
• Creative ideas
• Willing to learn
• Wants to achieve
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A bright personality
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate & Progression to Level 4
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)