Job DescriptionAre you an Ambitious and hardworking individual who is looking to take tehri first step on their Marketing Career Ladder? An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Family run Business in Stoke Prior are now recruiting for a self motivated and DRIVEN Marketing Apprentice. Do not miss out on this opportunity – Apply Today!
As an Apprentice Social Media and Marketing Assistant your duties will include but are not limited to:
Support with Updating the companies new Website
Uploading new Imagery and content to the website
Support with Managing Logi’s and Business Marketing Material
Assist in arranging exhibitions
Support at Business Expeditions
Review exhibitions for the next 12 months and Advise management
Submit marketing Materials to potential clients/ Customers
Manage Social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Including Boosting Posts on social media pages
Support with Paid Adverts
Support with creating and sending Email Marketing Campaigns
Use Google Analytics to analyse information to determine the impact of the increased Marketing.
Working WeekHours of work are Mon/Thur 8-5pm Friday 8-1pm.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- IT Literate
- Previous Knowledge or experience of Social Media
- Previous Marketing Experience desirable
- Can do Attitude
- Can work off their own initiative
- Work as part of the team
Future ProspectsProgression on to level 4 or permanent role for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.