Job DescriptionA digital marketing apprentice is required to assist the Marketing team with the creation, promotion and measurement of marketing campaigns for each department of the business, including both our instore and e-commerce websites.
Due to the continued success of the business, we are looking for an apprentice to join our integrated digital and marketing teams.
A digital marketing apprentice is required to assist the Marketing team with the creation, promotion and measurement of marketing campaigns for each department of the business, including both our instore and e-commerce websites. This is a challenging and dynamic role as the team are required to market everything from luxurious bathrooms to hard hats. You will need to be a creative problem solver with an eye for a good design and an analytical thought process.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the design of online and printed artwork
- Contributing to the company’s content marketing efforts by creating and promoting interesting and relevant blog posts
- Assisting with product photography and videography where appropriate
- Creating email and SMS campaigns
- Creating social media campaigns
- Creating and promoting press releases
- Assisting with the build and promotion of an intranet for internal marketing
- Assisting with event co-ordination and promotion
- Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing activities
- Measuring the results of campaigns through the use of analytical platforms including Google Analytics
Working Week8am-5pm Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate, social media skills, ideally basic marketing skills, high standard of customer service
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude, motivated, creative, keen to learn and happy to help others as part of a small friendly team
Future ProspectsTo become a permanent member of the team
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)