Job DescriptionThe Good Guru a supplement firm is looking for a Social Media & Office Junior to join our growing team. This role will need the ideal applicant to possess a strong knowledge and passion of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website social media projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Including other addition general administration duties to do with the business.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Effective customer service
• Team player
• Computer literate
Personal Qualities• Positive attitude
Future ProspectsA full-time opportunity maybe available for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)