Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing business based in Altrincham near Manchester. The business are looking for a bright individual with an interest in Software development to join their expanding team.
Responsible for the development and support of applications within a team environment. Work closely with the other developers and support team at Request to ensure that quality of service is provided to clients at all times.
- Writing code, testing and debugging software applications
- Document software specifications.
- Document end user material for training.
- Support the help desk on technical computer hardware and software issues.
- Analysing business application requirements for functional areas such as Finance and Legal.
- Participate in project meetings.
Provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvements
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer Literate
Effective customer service
Ability to work to Deadlines
Personal QualitiesPositive Attitude
Willing to learn new things
Future ProspectsA permeant opportunity maybe available for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)