Job DescriptionAs an Empactis Software Support Apprentice you will provide both first and second line support of our suite of applications which are used for managing all aspects of employee attendance, health & wellbeing. You will develop a relationship with key contacts at each of our clients ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and maximum us
|As an Empactis Software Support Apprentice you will provide both first and second line support of our suite of applications which are used for managing all aspects of employee attendance, health & wellbeing.|
You will develop a relationship with key contacts at each of our clients ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and maximum usability of these business critical systems.
Successful applicants will be diligent, effective communicators that are self-motivated and enjoy solving problems – while previous experience in a customer service or helpdesk role may be beneficial it is these key qualities that are required.
· Providing the highest quality support to customers via telephone and email.
· Owning issues and ensuring they are resolved in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
· Actively seeking assistance from colleagues to expedite issue resolution.
· Prioritising the support workload balancing both customer & business requirements.
· Ensuring all activities are accurately recorded for reference and collaboration.
· Problem Solving – the successful candidate will be able to analyse issues in a methodical manner, formulate potential resolutions and apply these as appropriate. This may include suggesting possible workarounds and escalating to colleagues if required.
· Communication – excellent verbal & written communication skills will be required to ensure you can simplify the explanation of potentially complex information to users that are not highly technical.
· Relationships – the successful candidate will be able to develop and maintain friendly and professional relationships with both customers and colleagues.
· Administration – excellent time management with good organisational skills and attention to detail are required to deliver the necessary levels of service.
· Technical Knowledge – specific technical knowledge is not essential, however an understanding of I.T., programming or databases would be beneficial.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer Literate
Keen to learn
Personal QualitiesPositive Attitude
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity possible at the end of Apprenticeship or Progression to Level 4
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)