Job DescriptionAs an Empactis Software Support Apprentice you will provide both first and second line support of our suite of applications which are used for managing all aspects of employee attendance, health, and wellbeing.
As an Empactis Software Support Apprentice you will provide both first and second line support of our suite of applications which are used for managing all aspects of employee attendance, health & wellbeing.
You will develop a relationship with key contacts at each of our clients ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and maximum usability of these business-critical systems.
Successful applicants will be diligent, effective communicators that are self-motivated and enjoy solving problems – while previous experience in a customer service or helpdesk role may be beneficial it is these key qualities that are required.
- Providing the highest quality support to customers via telephone and email.
- Owning issues and ensuring they are resolved in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Actively seeking assistance from colleagues to expedite issue resolution.
- Prioritising the support workload balancing both customer & business requirements.
- Ensuring all activities are accurately recorded for reference and collaboration.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn
Future ProspectsPossibility to progress within the business.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)