Job DescriptionIf you are looking for an apprenticeship where you can get involved in coding and as well as fixing IT issues in a ‘hands on’ manner then please get in touch today! Working for a friendly company the successful apprentice will be creating a new database using code along with fixing IT errors to the team.
Working for a small friendly company you will be given full support and training however the successful candidate will be someone who would enjoy managing a project and inputting ideas then implementing them.
The role will involve creating a database using code and fixing technical IT issues ‘hands on’ for the office.
The main duties will include:
• Building and developing a database
• Resolving any technical issues around the code
• Assisting with inputting ideas
• Transferring data from the existing database to the new data base
• Fixing IT issues for the office such as printer errors, emails, server issues, setting up new users, etc
• General office duties such as answering the telephone when required, entering data on the computer and sending emails
Working WeekMonday – Friday either 7.45 am – 4.00 pm or 8.30 am – 4.30 pm. 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills
- IT skills
- Motivated, keen to learn, positive personality
- Interest in IT and Technology
- Logical problem solving skills
Future ProspectsThere is a possibility of a permanent role after the 12 months project
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).