Job DescriptionAre you savvy with social media or marketing with a keen interest in health and fitness? We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, honest and reliable person to bring into the team. Having a real interest in fitness, nutrition and the gym is a requirement
- Work with the PROTIME team to develop PROTIME STASH service
- Plan, create, implement and manage marketing strategies to increase sales inquiries and raise brand awareness
- Develop additional marketing channels
- Plan, create, implement content across web, social and email channels (making sure they are optimized for keywords)
- Plan and implement advanced customer management systems
- Plan and implement offline marketing events
- Develop business relations with local/national 3rd parties to promote the Brand
- Outreach to influential parties to arrange collaborative events
- Outreach to appropriate press and media channels
- Handle incoming user feedback and inquiries
- Manage junior staff
- Manage deadlines and work as part of team to deliver larger projects
In this role you will be responsible for the creating, implementing and management of marketing strategies for the business. This will involve content creation for the various Campaigns across multiple formats and copywriting content for the CRM to improve the support and management of customers.
Further you will be responsible for content creation across social media formats, and implementing marketing strategies across these to maximise interest in PROTIME.
You will be responsible for the growth of a new, exciting sports company and ensuring a direct path to the customer for sales. There will be full support and supervision provided by the Team.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent ICT skills including basic software such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• A basic understanding of Photoshop is required
Personal Qualities• Creative thinker
• Passion for the fitness industry
• Outstanding time management and ability to prioritize tasks
• Natural ability to multitask
• Ability to build relationships with clients and bloggers
• Hard working
Future ProspectsPermanent employment and the opportunity to progress onto our Level 4 programme are available for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)