Job DescriptionWe are looking for someone who is energetic, proactive, patient, diligent, a quick learner who is positive and has a keen eye for detail. You’ll play a crucial part in delivering fanatical support to our clients and our internal team. We work in a fast-paced customer centric environment, one that’s as rewarding as it is demanding.
Within this role, duties will include but not limited to;
– Deal with incoming phone calls and emails from end users.
– Log issues, perform basic fault finding and escalate technical problems where necessary.
– Identify gaps in software functionality and opportunities to improve the product and service.
– Check on progress of issues and keep the team and the customer informed at all times.
– Advise our customers on how to improve their own working practices to take advantage of new software features.
– Ability to work on multiple concurrent systems under pressure & meet deadlines
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills▪ Strong interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
▪ Excellent time management
▪ Previous experience in a help desk or customer support role
▪ Good overall IT knowledge including Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word.
Personal Qualities▪ Good personal organisational skills and able to work under own initiative
▪ Excellent customer service skills – friendly, helpful and proactive.
Future ProspectsFull time role for the appropriate candidate.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)