Job DescriptionKeen to kick-start your career within the IT industry? Struggling to find that perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your career? Do you enjoy troubleshooting, repairing and building PC’s? If so, then here is the role for you?
|A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one lucky individual to kickstart their career within the IT industry for a reputable business based in Swavesey.
The duties of the apprentice are below:
This is a great opportunity for one lucky individual to really test their IT knowledge and put their skills to the test.
The successful applicant will work towards a BCS Level 3 Diploma – Infrastructure Technician, I highly recommended and nationally recognised qualification.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there is the chance for the apprentice to gain a permanent position within the business and progress on to a Level 4 qualification.
Do not contact the employer directly as this will result in your application being rejected, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Full training will be delivered as required and please note that if a suitable candidate is found the vacancy may close early.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
- Competent using MS Office
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Willingness to learn
- Personable approach
Future ProspectsUpon successful completion of the apprenticeship there is the opportunity to progress on to a Level 4 apprenticeship. There is also the chance to gain a permanent position with the employer. However, this is based upon your work ethic and your performance throughout the apprenticeship.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)