Job DescriptionFantastic opportunity to join a Software development company as part of the support team.
|You will be responsible for ensuring great customer service while providing support for our Hosted CRM solution OpenCRM, support requests can be from both Windows PC and Mac OSX and will require you to troubleshoot software issues to end-users over the telephone.
Specific responsibilities: Supporting clients who will be using a browser to access our hosted Customer Relationship Management application (CRM) OpenCRM
Installing our add-on software programs on both Windows and Mac operating system
Testing and troubleshooting current applications and new applications within the company
Supporting end-users one-on-one via telephone and web sessions and giving clear instructions
Providing email support with detailed instructions
Maintaining records of daily communication, problems and remedial actions taken, including installation activities (keeping internal projects up to date). This is all recorded within our own Helpdesk system which forms a standard part of OpenCRM
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable Software Support Technician with some experience with Windows OS, Mac OSX and various Browsers.
• You must be detail-oriented and have organisation skills as well as the ability to work well independently.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Software / Hardware / Networking issues
Personal Qualities• Excellent customer service based phone etiquette
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving and organisational abilities
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate with progression on to Level 4.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)