Job DescriptionTesting and running diagnostics on all types of IT equipment, such as; PCs, Laptops, Servers, LCD Monitors, TVs, Mobiles, Network Switches and many more!
|Repairing non-working equipment.
* Run data erasure software on any data carrying devices to remove all previous user’s information.
* Break systems down into component form for resale.
* Reloading operating systems and software ready for resale.
* Entering product information into our stock system
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills* Enthusiastic.
* Hard working.
* Well presented.
* Polite and professional.
* Enjoy a challenge.
Personal QualitiesNo previous IT experience is required as training is provided, however suitable candidates should have a general interest in IT equipment and technology.
If you want to join a team where hard work is recognised and rewarded please apply now!
Future ProspectsPotential of advancement onto Level 4 or full-time employment.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)