Job DescriptionThis is the chance to get in at the ground level and be part of our next wave of growth. This is an exciting time for us and you can make the difference!
We’re looking for a fun, dedicated individual to join our technical services team as an apprentice.
This role would be very varied from:
• Carrying our regular checks on client infrastructure
• Helping facilitate projects
• Handling support calls
• Desktop support and Management
• Logging and closing issues on the internal ticketing system
We are committed to training our employees up as quickly as possible and helping you create a career for yourself. Within a matter of weeks, you’ll be able to take Microsoft certifications and by the end of the apprenticeship you will be fully prepared for your next role.
You would have exposure to & skills developed around products including: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Desktop Management, Windows Server, networking products, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune and much more!
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service Skills
- Positive Attitude
Future ProspectsPossible progression to Level 4, permanent position for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)