Job DescriptionKick start your career on an IT Apprenticeship With Green Access! Kick start your career with an IT Apprenticeship! Are you the type of person that likes to solve PC problems? Are you interested in the increasing development of new Technology? If yes then explore a career in Technology!
|Green Access are now taking on an IT Apprentice why don’t you join their team and Build your skills in this dynamic and productive role as IT Apprentice
The role will involve: (All Training in these areas will be provided)
The candidate must be willing to think outside of the box to contribute to giving an exceptional experience to both our internal and external customers.
The position will involve the following:
• Design work
• Testing of equipment and software
• Customer service
• Helping to produce, send and file project documentation
• Sales support
In light of the above, the skills desirable from the candidate, but not essential, are as follows:
• Basic networking skills
• Customer service and telephone skills
• Any IP telephony experience will be an advantage
• Experience with Microsoft Visio and office suites
Working WeekMonday - Friday 8.30-5.30 40 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to apply a logical, methodical approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A willingness to be co-operative and have good self-motivation.
- Flexible and a willingness to learn.
Future ProspectsFull time permanent position based on passing the apprenticeship.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)