Job DescriptionAre you interested in an IT role? Want a career as an IT apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit an IT apprentice, Interested? Apply now!
|Technical Support / Helpdesk Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing team working at the forefront of web application and cloud based technology. Elected Technologies is a young, vibrant tech company developing its own cloud applications for the political and local government markets in both the UK and Australia. Since its launch three years ago it has already gained 40% market share with its core CRM product and continues to grow.
As part of a significant expansion in the UK, Elected Technologies is currently looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their team. Working within the support and provisioning team, the successful candidate will provide telephone and email technical support to our 3,000 plus end users. As their knowledge grows they will also be responsible for provisioning, setting up and maintaining installations using our internal administration tools.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing email and telephone technical support to end users
• Deploying and setting up new installations
• Preparing data for import and carrying out data importation using internal tools
• Preparing usage and data statistics from internal tools
• Liaising with the Development team to resolve more complicated support issues and report and track bugs to resolution.
• Supporting other Elected Technologies Team members where required including sales and marketing and administration
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Passionate about technology and web/ cloud technologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Able to work independently when required
• Detail orientated
• Ability to manage your own workload and balance priorities across a variety of different tasks
• Good team player
Personal QualitiesGood communication skill
Willing to learn
Customer Service skills
Future ProspectsPotentially full time position
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)