Job DescriptionHave you got the foresight to diagnose IT problems? Do you have experience in a customer facing environment? If you are yes for both of these, then apply today!
The successful candidate will be part of a customer-focused team having responsibility for providing technical support to our customer base.
Working with other members of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day support of voice and data products and applications.
The successful applicant will report within the Customer Services department to the Customer Care Centre Manager.
Good interpersonal skills are necessary since the job holder will be required to liaise with Customers and staff at all levels and also within other parts of the organisation worldwide.
- Act as point of contact for complex and problematic technical issues from the Customer Care environment
- Provide maintenance support to customer base directly and in-directly in support of others using remote diagnostics or on-site hands-on activity in the correct professional manner and within the maintenance contract condition and timescales
- Direct Customer inquiries to the appropriate group resource for resolution
- Qualify requests for technical support and progress through any plans to Tier 3, retaining ownership of the customer relationship
- Gain and maintain a working knowledge of all new products introduced as part of the voice/data product portfolio
- Prepare and deliver Workshops and presentations to educate and inform the Customer Services Team.
Providing one on one technical assistance for complicated customer situations as well as for newly trained personnel.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Experience of the Call Centre environment is essential with knowledge of PC systems and networks an advantage.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Technical/analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer facing experience
Personal Qualities• Self-motivated
• Good customer skills
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels
• A flexible, positive and creative attitude to change
• Team Player
Future ProspectsFull time position for the right candidate
• City & Guilds Higher Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L4 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L4 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Digital Network Resilience (Knowledge Module 2)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Environment for IT (Knowledge Module 3)
• CompTIA Network plus (N10-006) Exam (Proxy Vendor Certification for Knowledge Module 1)