Job DescriptionWant a career and not just a job? If you are eager to earn, able to work on your own initiative and ambitious this is the perfect role. A ITcompany in Bordon are after someone like you. Apply now to start your IT career.
We are looking for an enthusiastic young person to work within a small team carrying out various tasks to help with the day to day delivery of service and parts to a wide range of customers. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 08:30 until 17:00 with a 1 hour lunch break.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Assembly and testing of computer server and desktop systems:
• Disassembly of server, desktop and systems:
• Testing component parts:
• Packing and shipping:
• Assisting with stock control:
• Assisting with EBay listings and keeping the EBay store current:
• Assisting with website information updates:
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Committed to excellent client service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- S/he will be keen to learn and embrace new technology and mebrace new challenges.
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity for the right candidate and option to progress to level 4.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)