Job DescriptionThe Possibilities are ENDLESS within this job! If you are looking for a professional role where there are bags of progression opportunities, this is perfect for you! • Full induction/training provided • Uncapped bonus • Additional company/teams incentives • Eye care vouchers • Pension Scheme • Savings portal
The Customer Care Consultant will be responsible for handling all Customer Care & Information, Marketing and Sales calls to a high standard. They will carry out professional calls on behalf of our automotive clients efficiently and effectively. They will process enquiries via the telephone, email and web chat, using several online and CRM systems. They will be expected to thoroughly understand the full range of services and handle all customer enquiries.
Working WeekMonday- Thursday 8am-8pm Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 9am-5:30pm (day’s off may be in the week total working hours 40)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Confident on the phone
• Able to meet with lots of different people
Personal Qualities• The right candidate will be used to working to, achieving and exceeding targets
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Engaging and Enthusiastic
• Creative and Competitive
• Self-Starter and Motivated
• Actively seek feedback and development
• Professional work ethic, timekeeping and attitude
• Comfortable adhering to Client/Company security policy and procedures
Future ProspectsFull time role.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Worcester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.