Job DescriptionDo you want to broaden your customer service skills? Excel and further develop your communication and interpersonal skills? This role is for anyone wanting to progress within a reputable organisation. The more you put in the more you are shown recognition.
Due to tremendous growth, our Customer Management Team currently has an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Agent to join their team and be trained to complete a Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship.
Knowledge on the services and products will be given as part of the induction process along with hands on experience to fulfil the skills required to be fully competent in Customer Service and understanding what makes a business successful.
Some of the roles you will undertake are:
• You’ll be contacting business and providing information on services offered by Blue Whale Media.
• You will be responsible for updating our internal CRM with phone call details and follow ups.
• You will be following up with customer who have builds ongoing for further information and feedback
• You will work hand in hand with Gary Sweeney, our MD and Senior Sales Executive.
• You will from time to time be the first point of contact on the phone.
• You will have available to you our marketing team, where you can arrange for promotional emails and documents to be created. In addition to this we have in-house content writers and graphic designers who would be available to you.
• You will also be required to attend various sales events on the company’s behalf throughout the year.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- You must be literate and numerate
- Ability to develop business relationships.
- You should be helpful and efficient
Future ProspectsA full-time role within the business is a possibility on completion of the Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.