Job DescriptionAre you a creative person who enjoys designing in your spare time as well as using social media? Do you enjoy marketing and are a highly IT literate person? This opportunity would suit someone who is creative, enjoys photography and marketing.
This is an opportunity for the successful apprentice to showcase creative and photography skills. The main duties include:
- Content management of the website
- Social media
- Taking photographs of products and uploading them to the website
- Content writing on the website
- Making Youtube videos to demonstrate the products
- Listing items on Ebay, Amazon, etc
- Producing emarketing campaigns and sending them to customers
- As this is a small company team work and assisting where needed is also part of the role such as answering the telephone
- Updating the computer system
- During busy times packing products in the warehouse, etc
Currently the company are based in Tamworth and will be moving to Burton on Trent. Own transport is essential as the company are not on a public transport route.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 HRS PW
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate, excellent standard of customer service
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude, creative, good communication skills, enthusiastic, keen to learn, willing to help others.
Future ProspectsTo progress to level 4 or become a permanent member of the team
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)