Job DescriptionWe are looking to recruit several apprentices who are interested in starting a career within the music products industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain on-the-job training whilst working towards achieving a formal qualification in Digital Marketing (Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification).
We are looking to recruit a number of apprentices who are interested in starting a career within the music products industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain on-the-job training whilst working towards achieving a formal qualification in Digital Marketing (Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification).
Being a Web Content Apprentice you will help to ensure products are presented and merchandised in the best possible way on the Gear4music.com website. You will be writing product descriptions using a bespoke e-commerce platform, to create web listings encompassing a wide range of musical instruments and equipment.
Desired Skills & Qualities
• Excellent written English with a passion for creative writing;
• A strong interest in online marketing, content creation and relevant technology;
• Excellent attention to detail, with high grammatical accuracy;
• Computer literate to a high standard, with good Microsoft Office skills;
• An interest and appreciation of music;
• A positive attitude with a desire to succeed;
• Be punctual and reliable.
• Preferred GCSE grades or equivalent are required as follows: English: A, Maths: B, Music B, plus five other subjects at Grade C and above.
• Applicants with lesser grades may be considered if you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for, however Maths & English Grade C are a minimum requirement.
The experience gained during your employment (and qualification/s achieved during the apprenticeship) could result in progression within the business once the successful candidate has completed their Apprenticeship to various roles within the business including: – Senior Web Administrator, Sales Advisor, Customer Service or Product Specialist.
Things to Consider
As an apprenticeship requires the completion of a relevant qualification, you must have a reasonable standard of reading and writing with an aptitude for IT. Ideally you will have internet access to allow you to download any training materials required to complete the qualification and to submit any assignments for assessment. This may involve study time both in and out of standard working hours.
• Pay: £4 per hour, with the potential to increase during the year linked to annual performance reviews.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 39.5 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent eye for detail
• A completer and finisher- the ability to stay on task until the job is done
• Excellent written English
• Good skill sin Microsoft Word/Excel
• Good knowledge of social media platforms
Personal Qualities• Creative
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work to specific times/targets
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Future ProspectsAfter the Apprentice has completed their programme of study, they will be given the opportunity to continue as a full-time member of staff if there is a vacancy in the same company. There may be an opportunity to continue onto a Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4).
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)