Job DescriptionWe are looking to recruit a number of apprentices who are interested in starting a career within the music products industry.
Being a Web Content Apprentice, you will help to ensure products are presented and merchandised in the best possible way on the Gear4music.com website.
• You will be researching and writing product descriptions using a bespoke e-commerce platform,
• Create web listings encompassing a wide range of musical instruments and equipment.
• To use google and other appropriate tools to research and provide information on competitors, potential clients and market trends as directed
• Support the marketing team with various projects
• Support the wider business with administrative and office based duties when required
Working Week9am - 5:30pm Mon-Thu and 9am-5pm Fri 39.5 Hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Excellent written English with a passion for creative/persuasive writing;
- • A strong interest in online marketing, content creation and relevant technology;
- • Excellent attention to detail, with high grammatical accuracy;
- • Computer literate to a high standard, with good Microsoft Office skills;
- • A positive attitude with a desire to succeed;
- • Good communication skills both written and oral;
- • Excellent research skills with ability to source and verify information;
- • Be punctual, reliable and take feedback well.
Future ProspectsThe experience gained during your employment (and qualification/s achieved during the apprenticeship) could result in progression within the business once the successful candidate has completed their Apprenticeship to various roles within the business including: - Senior Web Administrator, Sales Advisor, Customer Service or Product Specialist.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.