Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to work for a well-established successful music related business located in York. This opportunity will enable you to build on your Digital Marketing enthusiasm and your product writing skills while being supported and whilst studying for your level 4 Digital Marketing.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established successful music related business located in York. This opportunity will enable you to build on your Digital Marketing enthusiasm and your product writing skills while being supported and whilst studying for your level 3 Digital Marketing. If you want to make your mark and develop within this role then this is be the opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write interesting and accurate product specs to drive sales
- Work via a purpose built e-commerce platform
- Create web listings to include a wide range of products
- Hold GCSE grade C or above in Maths, English and IT
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good IT ability
- The ability to cope under pressure in a busy environment
- Well-motivated with a passion for music
- Great purpose built office environment to work in
- The opportunity to learn and develop professionally in the music industry
- Good opportunities for progression to DM L4 or move into an industry specific role
- Ability to make this role your own!
Working WeekMon-Fri 9am-5:30pm 39.5 hours per week.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent eye for detail
• A completer and finisher- the ability to stay on task until the job is done
• Excellent written English
• Good skill sin Microsoft Word/Excel
• Good knowledge of social media platforms
Personal Qualities• Creative
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work to specific times/targets
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Future ProspectsAfter the Apprentice has completed their programme of study, they will be given the opportunity to continue as a full-time member of staff if there is a vacancy in the same company. There may be an opportunity to continue onto a Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4).
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)