Job DescriptionAre you looking for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship where you will be using a variety of codes and e-commerce platforms, Microsoft and adobe software as well as developing web content and getting involved in all aspects of Digital Marketing? Are you a creative person who is looking to show case their skills? If so please read on as this could
This opportunity would be ideal for a go getting individual who enjoys using their creative skills. The role will involve maintain the companies current online websites and inhouse IT System. This will require, editing current websites including layouts, content, images to creating new pages. Working with the current in-house team to achieve tasks agreed across the departments. To look at improvements to the websites to create a better customer buying experience. Using a variety of codes and e-commerce platforms, Microsoft and adobe software to achieve the end product. Other day to day duties will include:
· Improving website designs
· Meeting with departments to discuss requirements and/or project progress
· Demonstrating and giving feedback about new ideas to improve current sites.
· Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
· Creating products that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing
· digital retouching and image editing
· Google Analytics (full training will be given)
· Planning and goal setting for Social Media Campaigns with relevant departments.
· Use the wide range of platforms we have use of to promote relevant content to engage customers.
· Development of brand awareness and online reputation through our online platforms.
· Content management of social media platforms and online information portals.
· Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content with the help of the relevant departments.
· Identify and improve ways to engage new and existing customers.
· Create a regular publishing schedule.
Working Week5 days per week including Saturday with a day off in the week. 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate, customer service skills, social media skills
Personal QualitiesInterest in social media, excellent communication skills, keen to learn, positive, motivated and driven.
Future ProspectsTo progress to level 4 or become a permanent member of the team
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Tamworth for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.