Job DescriptionAre you creative and have an eye for design? We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate for our Frontend Web Design apprenticeship in Norwich.
Our Web Design apprenticeship will help you to develop your web design skills, the use of HTML and WordPress, mastering the art of creating eye catching professional website designs. Further you will be part of the Quotatis UK marketing team and will be able to work directly with the team to learn more about creating websites that encourage the customer to engage fully.
We are looking for someone who has a graphic design background to get involved in various creative projects including:
- Frontend Web Design
- WordPress theme design
- General Photoshop (product images / model images / colour enhancement & re-sizing etc.)
- Applying new Re-branding
- Website Newsletters / News & Events / online visuals / Mood boards
What we offer:
- Professional Development
- Freedom of creativity, fun and dynamic working environment
- Excellent experience in the design industry
If you have experience of coding websites and a strong graphic design interest then you could be the person for us.
We are looking for someone with an interest in designing websites and online marketing, who has an understanding of the editorial look for quality website design.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9am-5pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Desired SkillsSome knowledge of front end web design
Any coding – HTML / CSS
Knowledge of branding
Personal QualitiesYou would need to have a positive attitude and be willing to learn and grow within this business.
Future ProspectsAn opportunity to work with a fantastic company, the successful Apprentice will have a chance to become a full time employee
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)