Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in web design/development that is already familiar with basic coding. This is a great opportunity to work for a business that is growing all the time.
Are you looking to develop your IT skills for a career in web development? Then apply now for this great opportunity to work with the team at this dynamic and fast growing company.
We are looking to recruit a Creative and outgoing person for the web development team, you will learn about our business and, as you progress, have the chance to make a tangible difference to the business.
- Showing a genuine interest in digital technologies and a keen enthusiasm for learning new development tools.
- Pro – Active attitude.
- Working as a member of a highly skilled development team.
- Planning your own time efficiently.
- Taking responsibility for completing tasks, working to deadlines.
- Reporting problems, or potential problems at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensuring completed projects.
(Full training and support will be provided throughout the duration of the 12 month apprenticeship)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsIf you have the experience in the following key areas would be an advantage although not essential and full training would be provided throughout the apprenticeship.
• MVC Frameworks
Personal Qualities• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible, dedicated and committed
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Ability to work and contribute as a member of a team but also self-motivated and able to self-manage
Future ProspectsA permanent position may be available for the right candidate and possible progression onto Level 4 IT dependent on candidate’s progress through level 3.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)