Job DescriptionAre you an aspiring web developer? Do you know coding and languages? Do you want to work with the best, for the best? Then look no further and apply now!
• To aid with the development of emails and landing pages for our clients.
• 1-to-1 training will be given to help to develop the successful candidate
• The role will be Starting off building simple emails
• The role will progress as they learn to create more complex items before focusing on their chosen specialism.
This role will fit in with the companies bottom up approach to growing new talent from within and promoting the rest of the team whilst growing the business.
Benefits include 20 days holiday, profit related bonuses (flat rate for all staff, regardless of ‘rank’), free fruit, free cakes, free fizzy drinks.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Basic HTML CSS Knowledge (Not essential)
- Desire to learn and improve oneself both in and out of business hours.
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 an full time job a possibility for the right candidate.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)